This article presents general information about ProxyMesh subscription pricing plans. For more details, please click on the links in the article.
Free Trial Accounts
Free trial accounts are for first-time customers only. A free trial account includes 100 megabytes ("MB") of bandwidth usage. The free trial expires 30 days after signup, or when the 100MB usage limit is reached. Please track your usage carefully. To continue using the service, you will need to choose a paid plan and enter payment information for your account.
- When signing up for a free trial, you will be prompted to select a payment method (either credit card or PayPal). This will not be charged to you unless you choose to continue using the service after the 30-day free trial.
- The World Proxy cannot be tested on a free trial plan. It requires a 50 or 100 plan, which you can sign up for with the option of canceling in 30 days for a full refund.
In selecting a ProxyMesh plan, consider how much bandwidth you expect to use each month, how many sub-accounts you need, and which proxy server locations you want access to. You can choose the location of the proxy from 15 rotating proxy servers – 7 in the USA and 8 international.
- The ProxyMesh 10 plan offers 1 proxy server which has 10 different IPs that rotate every 12 hours, for a total of 20 IPs per day. Select this plan if you expect to use less than 20 gigabytes (GB) of bandwidth, don't need sub-accounts, and only want to access a single proxy server.
- The ProxyMesh 20 plan offers 2 proxy servers which have 10 different IPs each that rotate every 12 hours, for a total of 40 IPs per day. Select this plan if you expect to use between 20GB and 60GB each month, need sub-accounts, and/or you want access to 2 proxy server networks.
- The ProxyMesh 50 plan offers 5 proxy servers which have 10 different IPs each that rotate every 12 hours, for a total of 100 IPs per day. Select this plan for 60GB - 200GB per month, access to 5 proxy servers, and up to 50 sub-accounts. Up to 4 proxies beyond the plan limit can be added to this plan for $10/month each.
- The ProxyMesh 100 plan offers 11 or more proxy servers which have 10 different IPs each that rotate every 12 hours, for a total of 220 IPs per day. Select this plan if you expect to use over 200GB per month and/or want access to 11 or more proxy servers. Up to 5 proxies beyond the plan limit can be added to this plan for $10/month each. If you expect to use more bandwidth than the 100 plan allows, you can also sign up for prepaid bandwidth, which is billed at a reduced rate.
- The Open Proxy server is included free with each plan, providing access to hundreds of Open Proxy IPs around the world, with approximately 100 IPs changing every hour.
- Adding the World Proxy to the 50 or the 100 plan as an extra is equivalent to adding 5 extra rotating proxies. So on the 50 plan, you can have either the World Proxy, or 5 rotating proxies. On the 100 plan, you can have either the World Proxy plus 6 rotating proxies, or 11 rotating proxies.
Sub-accounts are intended for web scraping professionals and companies that are using ProxyMesh on behalf of a client or customer and wish to pass on the costs. For example, if you are using ProxyMesh with Visual Web Ripper on behalf of a client, you can use sub-accounts to track the bandwidth used on your client's behalf, then bill them for it, at whatever price you wish.
Sub-accounts will have the same proxy access that your main account has, but will have their own usernames and can have their own authenticated IP addresses.
Note: There is no way to limit sub-accounts to specific countries when using the World Proxy.
We accept credit or debit cards and PayPal.
We accept international credit cards, and have international customers that are successfully using the service. If you do have any problems subscribing with your credit or debit card, then please contact us.
- We do not offer a student discount.
- We do not offer a fixed price for services, as bandwidth usage and other factors may fluctuate.
- Paying your account in advance is available with the 100 plan. Please contact support for full details.
- We are unable to offer invoiced billings. You must use recurring payment with your credit card or PayPal.
We bill every 30 days from the date of sign-up.
Guarantee, Cancellation and Refund
Our 30-day money-back guarantee makes you eligible for a full refund if you cancel within the first 30 days
If for any reason you wish to cancel your subscription service at a later date, you can do this at any time.
Changing a Plan
You can upgrade or downgrade your subscription plan at any time.