This article presents general information about ProxyMesh subscription pricing plans. For more details, please click on the links in the article.
Please note: If your primary need for a proxy is to scrape social media sites such as Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn or any SEO-related web scraping, we recommend that you look elsewhere. Please click here for more information.
Because we use the existing HTTP protocol, any HTTP client can access our proxy servers without going through a VPN.
Connecting to a VPN before signing up with ProxyMesh, or before logging in to a ProxyMesh account, can result in an error message warning of "risky behavior." The signup or login may fail, but the issue can be corrected by disconnecting from the VPN.
Note: If you need a VPN for your specific operations, ProxyMesh services may not work well for you. We suggest that you try one of the following alternatives, as appropriate to your use cases:
VPN such as Hide My Ass
or a web proxy with a persistent IP, like WonderProxy
or a provider of both VPN and proxy services, like FoxyProxy.
Using a Public Wi-Fi
We do not recommend using a public Wi-Fi to sign up for a ProxyMesh account, or to log in, as it can trigger Risky Behavior warnings.
Free Trial Accounts
Free trial accounts are for first-time customers only. A free trial account includes one rotating proxy with 100 megabytes ("MB") of bandwidth usage. The free trial expires 30 days after signup, or when the 100MB usage limit is reached, and your account will be cancelled. Please track your usage carefully. To continue using the service, you will need to choose a paid plan and enter payment information for your account.
Where to Sign Up for Your Free Trial
Follow this link to an article detailing free trials. The article will provide a link to your free trial signup page.
- When you sign up for a paid plan, it does not start with a free trial.
- The World Proxy cannot be tested on a free trial plan. It requires a 50 or 100 plan, which you can sign up for with the option of canceling in 30 days for a full refund.
In selecting a ProxyMesh plan, consider how much bandwidth you expect to use each month, how many sub-accounts you need, and which proxy server locations you want access to. You can choose the location of the proxy from 15 rotating proxy servers – 7 in the USA and 8 international.
The ProxyMesh 10 plan
- Offers 1 rotating proxy server which has 10 different IPs that rotate every 12 hours, for a total of 20 IPs per day. The Open Proxy is also included, for a total of 2 rotating proxies. 10 gigabytes (GB) of bandwidth are included with the option of adding more GB at $1.00 per GB over the plan.Price, $10.00/month.
- Select this plan if you expect to use less than 20 gigabytes (GB) of bandwidth, don't need sub-accounts, and only want to access a single proxy server.
The ProxyMesh 20 plan
- Offers 2 rotating proxy servers which have 10 different IPs each that rotate every 12 hours, for a total of 40 IPs per day. The Open Proxy is also included, for a total of 3 rotating proxies. 20 gigabytes (GB) of bandwidth are included with the option of adding more GB at $.80 per GB over the plan. Price, $20.00/month.
- Select this plan if you expect to use between 20GB and 60GB each month, need sub-accounts, and/or want access to 2 proxy server networks.
The ProxyMesh 50 plan
- Offers 5 rotating proxy servers which have 10 different IPs each that rotate every 12 hours, for a total of 100 IPs per day. The Open Proxy is also included, for a total of 6 rotating proxies. 50 gigabytes (GB) of bandwidth are included with the option of adding more GB at $.50 per GB over the plan. Price, $50.00/month.
- Up to 5 more rotating proxies beyond the plan limit can be added to this plan for $10/month each, for a total of 11 rotating proxies (including the Open Proxy).
- Or you can add the World Proxy, which is equal to 5 proxies, for $50 a month (5 rotating proxies plus the rotating Open Proxy and the static World Proxy).
- Select this plan for 60GB - 200GB per month, access to 5 proxy servers, and up to 50 sub-accounts.
The ProxyMesh 100 plan
- Offers 11 rotating proxy servers which have 10 different IPs each that rotate every 12 hours, for a total of 220 IPs per day. The Open Proxy is also included, for a total of 12 rotating proxies. 100 gigabytes (GB) of bandwidth are included with the option of adding more GB at $.10 per GB over the plan. Price, $100.00/month.
- Up to 9 more proxies beyond the plan limit can be added to this plan for $10/month each, for a total of 21 rotating proxies (20 proxies plus the Open Proxy).
- Or you can add the World Proxy, which is equal to 5 proxies, for $50 a month (15 rotating proxies plus the Open Proxy and the World Proxy).
- If you expect to use more bandwidth than the 100 plan allows, you can also sign up for prepaid bandwidth, which allows you to order bandwidth as needed and which is is billed at a reduced rate of $0.05/GB (compared with the standard overage fee of $0.10)
- We also offer the option of selecting automatic prepaid bandwidth that renews automatically when you reach a certain threshold. Please see the prepaid bandwidth article for more details.
- Select this plan if you expect to use over 200GB per month and/or want access to 11 or more proxy servers and up to 100 sub-accounts.
- The rotating Open Proxy server is included free with each plan, providing access to hundreds of Open Proxy IPs around the world, with approximately 100 IPs changing every hour.
- Although access to the Open Proxy is included free with all ProxyMesh plans, use of the Open Proxy counts toward the bandwidth usage limit in your plan.
- Adding the World Proxy to the 50 or the 100 plan as an extra is equivalent to adding 5 extra rotating proxies. So on the 50 plan, you can have either the World Proxy, or 5 rotating proxies. On the 100 plan, you can have either the World Proxy plus 6 rotating proxies, or 11 rotating proxies.
- Use of the World Proxy counts toward the bandwidth usage limit in your plan.
- The 100 plan is the only plan under which you can sign up for prepaid bandwidth, which is billed at a reduced rate. Please see detailed information under the ProxyMesh 100 plan, above.
Sub-accounts are intended for web scraping professionals and companies that are using ProxyMesh on behalf of a client or customer and wish to pass on the costs. For example, if you are using ProxyMesh with Visual Web Ripper on behalf of a client, you can use sub-accounts to track the bandwidth used on your client's behalf, then bill them for it, at whatever price you wish.
Sub-accounts will have the same proxy access that your main account has, but will have their own usernames and can have their own authenticated IP addresses.
Number of Sub-Accounts Available per Plan
Plan 10 – This plan does not allow for sub-accounts.
Plan 20 – This plan has a total of 20 sub-accounts available.
Plan 50 – This plan has a total of 50 sub-accounts available
Plan 100 – This plan has a total of 100 sub-accounts available.
Note: There is no way to limit sub-accounts to specific countries when using the World Proxy.
We accept credit or debit cards and PayPal.
We accept international credit cards, and have international customers that are successfully using the service. If you do have any problems subscribing with your credit or debit card, then please contact us.
Once pre-approval is set up, auto-renewal cannot be disabled in favor of manual payments. Pre-approval is required to maintain an active account with ProxyMesh.
- We do not offer a student discount.
- We do not accept bitcoins as a payment method.
- We do not accept crypto payments.
- We do not offer coupon codes at this time.
- We do not accept net banking as a payment method.
- We do not offer a fixed price for services, as bandwidth usage and other factors may fluctuate.
- Payment of the account subscription fee in advance is available to customers signed up for the 100 plan. Please contact support for full details.
- We are unable to offer invoiced billings. You must use recurring payment with your credit card or PayPal.
We bill every 30 days from the date of sign-up.
Guarantee, Cancellation and Refund
Our 30-day money-back guarantee makes you eligible for a full refund if you cancel within the first 30 days
If for any reason you wish to cancel your subscription service at a later date, you can do this at any time.
Changing a Plan
You can upgrade or downgrade your subscription plan at any time.