Changing "Billed To" Information
If changes in your business call for an update to your ProxyMesh billing information, please follow the steps in this article.
Emailed Invoice and Receipt
Here are steps for updating info for the "Billed To" sections of your subscription invoice and payment receipt which are emailed to you.
Note: Your emailed invoices and receipts will go only to the email address on your account. If you'd like to change your account email address, follow these steps:
- On the right side of your dashboard, in the section titled "Account Settings," follow the link labeled "Change Email."
- On the "Change your Email" page, type your new email address in the "New email" and "New email confirmation" fields, then click the Change Email button.
This changes the email address appearing on your current invoices and receipts. The new email can also be used for logging in, and it will be the preferred email for support communication, so that we can look up your account.
Please note that ProxyMesh transmits invoices only to one email address on an account, namely, the one associated with that account. We cannot honor requests to transmit an invoice to additional email addresses.
- Return to the dashboard.
Invoices in PDF Format
Here are steps to view invoices in PDF format, and to update the billing information fields. All of those fields appear in the PDFs.
- Click the See Past Bills link on your dashboard.
- On the ProxyMesh Past Bills page, in the "Billing Info" form on the right, you can add or update billing information fields to those PDF or .txt invoices.
- Click Save to store your entries.
- Once you've added billing fields, they will appear on any past invoices you generate afterwards in PDF format.