Changing "Billed To" Information
If changes in your business call for an update to your ProxyMesh billing information, please follow the steps in this article.
Emailed Invoice and Receipt
To update the information for the "Billed To" sections of your subscription invoice and payment receipt which are emailed to you:
Your emailed invoices and receipts will go only to the email address on your account. If you'd like to change your account email address, follow these steps:
- On the right side of your dashboard, in the section titled "Account Settings," follow the link labeled "Change Email."
- On the "Change your Email" page, type your new email address in the "New email" and "New email confirmation" fields.
- Then click the Change Email button.
- Return to the dashboard
This changes the email address appearing on your current invoices and receipts. The new email can also be used for logging in, and it will be the preferred email for support communication, so that we can look up your account.
ProxyMesh transmits invoices only to one email address on an account, namely, the one associated with that account. We cannot honor requests to transmit an invoice to additional email addresses.
Changing Access to Main Account
If the owner of the main ProxyMesh account leaves your organization, you'll need to change the account password.
You can accomplish this yourself, if you have access to the email address, but not to the ProxyMesh account.
You can reset the password to the account, which is tied to that email, at https://proxymesh.com/auth/password_reset/.
You probably won't need to change "billed-to" information if the same email continues to be associated with the main account for billing purposes.
Email Shared by Main & Sub-Accounts
Please make sure that your main account and your sub-accounts all have different emails.
If both the main account and sub-accounts share the same email address, the following issues will occur:
- The system will not be able to determine which account the user should log into, in order to use a proxy.
- The user will not receive the proper credit for a bill payment.
Invoices in PDF or .txt Format
Here are steps to view invoices in PDF format, and to update the billing information fields. All of those fields appear in the PDFs.
- While logged in to ProxyMesh, follow this link: https://proxymesh.com/account/show_past_bills/.
- The ProxyMesh Past Bills page appears. The top of the page lists past bills, which you can download in PDF or .txt format by clicking the appropriate link.
The bottom of the page is a form to enter name and address information for the invoices.
- Line 1: Enter the name to appear on the invoices.
- Line 2: Enter a mailing address.
- Line 3: Enter a city, state, an ZIP code.
- Line 4: Enter any additional address information if needed.
- Click Save to store your entries.
- Once you've added billing fields, they will appear on any past invoices you generate afterwards in PDF format.
Monthly Invoice Copies for Non-Users
Business and personal users of ProxyMesh generally have a single email address designated as the ProxyMesh user. But, often, copies of invoices are needed at other email addresses, such as an Accounting department.
If you’re on the 50 or 100 plan, ProxyMesh has a feature allowing non-users of the site to receive PDF versions of invoices as email attachments. Such an email does not have to log in and will not have any access to ProxyMesh. It will only receive invoice emails with an attached PDF.
You can add a non-user email at https://proxymesh.com/account/show_past_bills/.
Fill in the recipient’s email address under Invoice only email at the bottom of the form.