How to Change Web Browser Proxy Settings
Every web browser provides some method to configure the proxy settings. For general instructions, check out How to Change Proxy Settings. Below are some additional links to video tutorials and help articles for changing the proxy settings in major web browsers.
Before you follow the instructions below, be sure to add your IP to ProxyMesh first, otherwise the proxy servers will reject your requests. Also make sure you know which proxy you want to connect to, and have the address and port available to enter into the configuration settings.
- Video tutorial for Windows
- Video tutorial for Mac
- Help article for Windows
- Help article for Mac
- FoxyProxy Basic add-on and video tutorial
- Video tutorial for Windows -- Use the Windows Control Panel
- Help article on Mac configuration. In steps 9 and 11, substitute "31280" for "443" as the port number.
- ProxySwitchy Omega add-on
- FoxyProxy manual configuration (no add-on)