Integrating ScrapeBox with ProxyMesh
ScrapeBox is a tool for mass scraping and harvesting. It’s designed to maximize the number of links for your website and boost its SEO ranking. ScrapeBox is also great for many additional use cases. Examples:
- Harvests search results for a list of keywords.
- Given a short list of keywords, creates a larger list of related keywords.
- Inspects a list of proxy IP addresses to determine proxy type, protocol used, and service status.
Below are steps for configuring ScrapeBox to work with ProxyMesh.
Integrating ScrapeBox with Proxies
1. Open ScrapeBox.
2. Select the Use Proxies checkbox in Select Harvester and Proxies settings.
3. To set up proxies, click the Edit button found in the same settings menu in order to start setting up your proxies.
4. Determine the authentication method to be used and enter the appropriate information of your chosen proxy authentication method as in the example below:
The preferred method in ProxyMesh is to enter the proxy hostname in combination with the proxy port showing in the proxies page in the ProxyMesh dashboard.
Please see also Proxy Authentication.
5. Save the proxy settings. They will appear in the Select Harvester and Proxies settings field.
6. Select all of the proxies you have entered and click the Modify button.
7. Select the option Mark all Proxies as non-SOCKS proxies. The letter “N” should appear under each entered proxy.
8. Configure your other ScrapeBox settings. Then, to determine whether you’re using the proxy, see if the Harvester Status shows Proxies Enabled.
User article Scraping with WebHarvy.
And on our proxyserver blog: