ProxyMesh Privacy and Security Overview
Privacy is Important
The importance of online privacy is rapidly growing, and possible consequences from loss of privacy are serious. This article offers an overview of privacy and security at ProxyMesh, highlighting the ways our service protects your privacy and providing links to more in-depth discussions.
Among the many reasons online privacy is important:
- Freedom from persistent marketer tracking.
- Avoidance of far-reaching control from outside.
- Prevention of cybercrime.
Possible consequences from loss of privacy:
- You may be targeted for unwelcome ads.
- Your data may be misused for criminal purposes.
- Your data can end up in third-party databases that can get hacked or accessed with malicious intent.
How ProxyMesh protects your privacy
We protect the entire ProxyMesh website with Sucuri, a website application firewall (WAF).
Our elite data center rotating proxies provide the highest level of anonymity, hiding your identity and protecting your data.
Our service also provides many other security features for:
- Billing and payment information
- Data storage and transmission
- ProxyMesh Security
- How You Can Protect Your Privacy
- Browser Fingerprinting - How to Guard against It
Also see our blog articles: