ProxyMesh supports prepayments with Crypto with a 20% bonus. For example, if you prepay $500 worth of Bitcoin, you will get an account credit of $600. Prepaid credits do not expire and will carry forward to future bills until they are used up.
The payment process works as follows:
- Go to the Crypto Prepayment page, linked on the right side of your dashboard.
- Click the payment button for the amount you want to prepay.
- You should see a popup to select Pay with Coinbase or pay with Bitcoin or Ethereum directly.
- If you select Pay with Coinbase, then login to your Coinbase account and confirm the payment.
- If you select Bitcoin or another crypto, then send the exact amount indicated on the popup, to the address shown on the popup.
- Once your payment is sent, the popup will update when the transaction is detected, and show the status of the transaction, as well as provide a link to a receipt.
- You will receive two emails, the first when your payment is PENDING, and the second when the payment is CONFIRMED. Both emails will include a link to your receipt, as well as the total value of your account credit. Receipts will look like this once payment is CONFIRMED. The receipt will only show the value of your payment, not the total value of your account credit.
- Once your payment is CONFIRMED, the value of your payment plus 20% will be added as a credit on your next bill.
Under and Over Payments
Due to the fluctuating nature of conversion rates, it is possible to make an under or over payment. The best way to prevent this is to send the exact amount of crypto indicated on the popup. However, if you do receive a message about an over or under payment, and you do not receive an email about your payment being CONFIRMED, then please contact Support with your Order number to resolve it. In your support request, please include the following:
- Order number
- Whether it is an under or over payment
- How you would like to resolve the payment, based on the options below
For an under payment, there are three options:
- We can refund your payment so you can try again. Please see the Refund section below.
- We can provide an address for you to send an additional payment, and then we will add the credit to your account.
- If the under payment is close to the right amount, we can add an equivalent amount of credit to your account.
For an over payment, there are two options:
- Add additional credit to your account based on the over payment.
- Refund the overage amount.
To process a refund, we will need an address to send the refund to. Please make refund requests ASAP if you would like exact amounts refunded. Due to the fluctuating nature of conversion rates, we cannot guarantee that you will receive the same amount of crypto back if your refund requests is many days after the payment. We also reserve the right to subtract network fees from your refund amount.